Reference number: VII-716/19
(starting at 01/01/20 / for max 5 years / closing date for
Research assistant-PostDoc- salary grade E 13 or E 14 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen
Salary group may be upgraded to 14 if certain performance
conditions are met, e.g., success in securing external project funding
and research project leadership with personnel management. Part-time
employment may be possible.
Working field: The holder of the position has the possibility to work within a multidisciplinary internationally orientated team focusing on healthcare systems, healthcare research, health economics, and health technology assessment. He or she has the opportunity to contribute own ideas and abilities concerning research and teaching, and to work independently in scientific research with the aim of habilitation.
Futhermore the tasks include the following aspects:
- Research and teaching in the multidisciplinary and internationally oriented Department of Health Care Management
- Maintaining the leading role of the department, especially by coordinating current research activities in the area of integrated care and developing the relevant future research agenda
- Applying for and acquiring third-party funding (e.g. grants)
- Assuming a leading role in supervising bachelor and master theses in public health and industrial engineering, as well as contributing to PhD supervision
- A successfully completed university degree (Diploma, Master or equivalent) in a related discipline, such as health economics, public health, industrial engineering or medicine is required
- A relevant doctorate awarded by an accredcolor uni in a relevant discipline, i.e. public health, health services research or health economics is required
- Relevant research experience, documented by a list of publications that showcases experience with the concept and application of integrated care is absolutely necessary
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and German are required
- Experience in successfully cooperating with partners in academia, politics, self-governance and/or industry in Germany and internationally is required and must be adequately demonstrated in the curriculum vitae
- Experience with teaching, including the supervision of final theses is required
- An active interest in questions of global health is preferable (demonstrated by relevant experiences in research and/or teaching)
- An international orientation, demonstrated on the basis of previous experience with research projects encompassing european and/or international consortia is desirable
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to
Technische Universität Berlin
- Der Präsident -
FG Management im Gesundheitswesen
Herr Prof. Dr. Reinhard Busse
Sekr. H 80
Straße des 17. Juni 135
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
+49 30 314 28420
Administrative office H80
e-mail query